Monday, July 17, 2006

All finished!

I've done everything I need to do for my accounting degree. Last Friday was the last day of my internship, and I got the term paper in early (it's not due until August 1, but I figured I'd get it in early because I had the time). So it's almost time to tune up the orchestra for Pomp & Circumstance March No. 1, Take 2 (Take 1 having occurred 21 years ago, which is a scary thought).

It's been a long march, and there was a time, along about last November or so, when I was starting to have doubts as to whether I'd even finish my degree. Perseverance, however, has paid off, and I should have a newly-minted degree by sometime next month. Once I get a couple of forms dropped off at the NAU business school this afternoon, all that remains is to sit by the mailbox and wait for my diploma to arrive.

With that settled, stay tuned for Kafalas.com's upcoming relocation and Long March Back East. Details, I hope, next week!

Urb's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home